- Web design & production
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Collaboration with a diverse team of digital strategists, producers, art directors, copywriters, and other team members
- Provide innovative, user-centric, information and visual design recommendations
- Attention to detail
- Integrate third party web applications
- Ability to prioritize and follow through
- Knowledge of web technology and its opportunities and restrictions
- Understanding of Information Architecture
- Detail oriented is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a senior design student
- Demonstrated ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and execute against them to create innovative design solutions in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in current Mac versions of Adobe Creative Suite software: (Must know — Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver)
- Knowledge of basic front-end technologies: HTML, CSS & understand Responsive Design (From Desktop to Mobile)
- Able to animate Photoshop GIF files if needed
- PHP is plus, not a must (Will provide the how-to… very simple to understand the basics)
- This position will be a for 1-3 month period. If all responsibilities are met, full- employment may be possible.
Direct-response giant Tristar Products, Inc. takes innovative ideas and turns them into best-selling products distributed worldwide. Best sellers include the AbRoller, Banjo Minnow, the Power Juicer, and most recently, the Power Pressure Cooker XL and Copper Chef.
For the past 20 years, Tristar has enjoyed unparalleled success selling home appliances, fitness equipment, sports gear, and health and beauty programs. Tristar boasts comprehensive marketing, design, and sales teams in-house. We operate our own full-service production company out of our state-of-the-art, custom-built television studio.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please contact Branislav Bogdanovic at email@example.com