Among 2018’s As Seen On TV Products, Wonder Cooker Is The Thanksgiving Dinner Essential
As temperatures drop, the number of opportunities to invite friends and family over for home-cooked meals climbs. There’s arguably no better occasion for a special gathering than Thanksgiving and with this annual holiday feast on the horizon, now’s the time to start having fun, testing new recipes and new cooking devices!
Thanksgiving, or any other fall weekend, provides the opportunity for at-home chefs to pull out all the stops. From appetizers and main courses to desserts and sides, trying out new recipes is part of the fun of having loved ones over for a meal. What makes an afternoon in the kitchen even more rewarding is the fact that there’s a new product on the market -- which you’ve likely heard about via an extensive consumer products marketing campaign -- and it allows you to cook all of the aforementioned courses in a single pan.
There’s no better place to start spotlighting the benefits of the Copper Chef Wonder Cooker than with a recipe for roasted turkey. This cooker is one of the best as seen on tv products consumers can get their hands on today and the fact that it’s perfectly-suited for preparing an upcoming holiday staple makes it all the more timely! If you’re among the millions of people who’ve been curious about the Copper Chef Wonder Cooker as a result of seeing a DR TV spot, then don’t wait! Order yours today and try out the following recipe for your Thanksgiving holiday feast!
Roast turkey in the Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 15-pound turkey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 0.5 tablespoon of onion powder
- 0.5 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of dried sage
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the turkey in the Wonder Cooker’s Casserole Pan. Rub the olive oil over the turkey.
- Mix the salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, sage, and paprika in a bowl.
- Rub the turkey with the seasonings.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Casserole Pan.
- Roast in the oven at 350 degrees until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit (this should take about 3 to 3-and-a-half hours), basting the turkey every 20 minutes while it cooks.
As a non-stick, deep-roasting pan with a 9-quart capacity, the Copper Chef Wonder Cooker can satisfy the needs of just about any at-home chef who wants an all-in-one solution. That’s because this item, as one of 2018’s most desirable as seen on TV products, can perform 14 different cooking functions. Because it functions as everything from a Dutch oven to shallow roaster, it’s versatile enough to help you prepare diverse dishes, from casseroles to salmon to steak.
What makes this DR TV product even more convenient is that its non-stick surface negates the need to add butter, oil or shortening to the surface to prevent food from getting stuck to the insides. This means you’ll have a healthier dish, while also making clean-up easier. We all know that post-Thanksgiving dinner often translates into plenty of dishes to be done. Thus, you’ll be thankful that you picked up this cookware that has transformed countless kitchens across the country as a result.